Thursday 1 May 2008

things to think about

It is wet, cold & quite miserable in Melbourne today, so with that in mind here are some learning card thoughts...

think how kind the rain is for washing your car for you & saving water...

think of somewhere else where it is not raining & enjoy the daydream...

think of the poor fish, they are always wet...

think of putting the kettle on, a nice hot cup of tea will surely make it all better...

think how on earth am I going to get my clothes dry in this weather without one of these!!!


2 comments:

Bird Bath said...

Yes!! there's a lot to appreciate about wintery weather...I like it. But I do have lots of muddy little shoes & clothes drying all over the place. I think I need to find a clothes horse...But the kids keep using them for monkey bars.

Drewzel said...

If I had a sexy car like that, I'd be taking it to Shiners and preening it up there.

Our dryer packed it in last year, so I'm up to my ears in wet towels.

I *heart* this post.