Thursday 19 June 2008

thrifty kitty strikes again

I did the rounds of my local oppies yesterday & I must say, they were a little dry. Or perhaps I couldn't justify buying much that I saw. However, from three different shops I scored a little at a time. From mecwa I found the patons woolcraft book, at the salvos I found a handful of buttons & a pussycat tin & at the mission, I found a vintage apron. It looks as though it's never been worn & it's label is still crisp & attached. All up I spent $4.50, what a score.

3 comments:

Lois said...

Don't you just love it when you get a real bargoon?
Congrats on your score and on your "This is"...choice for the week.
Have a great upcoming weekend!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Ooh that little kitty tin is sweet! And I love that apron - so romantic, perfect for playing the role of domestic goddess!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That Kitty tin is so lovely. You did well to get all that for $4.50