Sunday 30 November 2008

just a minute... in november...

Gee! November is no more, I'm not quite sure where it went. Life has been moving along at the ok kitty coral, not too much excitement. A little too much work & sickliness & not enough crafting one might think. December is looking up though...
Mixtogether is on this Saturday
& Mike's christmas shindig is on this tuesday
I'm helping a lovely 12 year old bind a book for her teacher
I get to move into a new house in 2 weeks where we can have our dogs
I get 2 weeks off over christmas, woohoo!
The emsie & I have another country opshop trawl for wedding plates

So november has involved...
Knitting... an organic cotton face washer for myself, because I became jealous of Samuel's
Reading... these two books, slowly but surely, both very intriging
Buying... baby clothes, my little sister is due on the 27th of dec, very exciting
Wearing... my new sunnies, gifted to me by me best mate, an early christmas present,
I feel quite spoilt

Eating... lots & lots of summer fruits, these lovelies will turn into a fruit salad
Listening... to Mr C W Stoneking, went to the gig at the corner last night,
crazy man, awesome voice

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I just remembered that I'd forgotten Just a Minute in November!
You have lots of lovely plans coming up and you just can't beat a country op-shop trawl.