Sunday 2 November 2008

this is... a favourite recipe that i'd like to share...

I've shared a few favourite recipes along the line, such as apricot loaf & gingerbread cake. But here's one that I've been hiding from y'all.
When I was young, I loved to cook still do infact. Somehow this book came into my hands, I think it was a good egg cookbook. All the recipes had egg in them & they were rated for kids depending on how much adult help was needed. This recipe was a standout & I can't really remember any of the others. My mother has the book & I had been begging for ages to email me the recipe, so my sister bought down a photocopy on her last visit.
So here you have it... Triple choc choc chip cookies. Not your everyday treat, they're a bit sweet. But boy they are bloody delicious! Click on the image to blow it up.

2 comments:

Lois said...

I am definitely going to try this recipe. I am going to tweak it a bit by adding some crunchy caramel chips and toasted pecans.
Yummy...
Thanks for sharing!
Lois

Anonymous said...

I bet these are nice and goey too when warm..I can smell them!!