Sunday 25 January 2009

my apron & me...

I have had this piece of linen for a while now. It was a $1 op shop find & now it has been transformed. Remember to never look too closely, as my sewing skills still leave alot to be be desired. I'm actually quite proud of myself for making the waist ties just so. Can you see how all the teacups line up on them? Magic really.
I'm planning on making more aprons, similar to this one for my friends & family. Hopefully my stitching will get straighter with practice... But that's the handmade look isn't it? Hee hee.
Posted by Picasa
Thanks to the support of picasa, I was able to upload pictures.

5 comments:

Corrie said...

oh that is too cute! very japanese!

Corrie:)

CurlyPops said...

Very cute...love the little teacups lined up on the pocket

teddybearswednesday said...

It's gorgeous!!! It looks perfect to me!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's gorgeous. I think you are being too hard on yourself.

Rabbit and the Duck said...

I love your apron! I hope my first apron turns out that nice : )