Wednesday 21 January 2009

right now...

I found this on Soozs blog & thought I'd follow suit...

Outside my window… the sky is dark

I am thinking… about all the things on my to do list

I am thankful for my beautiful husband to be & my wonderfully supportive family & friends

From the kitchen tonight was nicoise salad for dinner & baked apples stuffed with sultanas for desert

I am wearing runners, short shorts & a tshirt (I did just ride home from work & then walk the dogs)

I am creating a garden in pots, sewing from my stash & nice happy house

I am going to see Neil Young & Ryan Adams in concert next week

I am readingone good run, the legend of Burt Munro (the movie the fastest indian was based on him)

I am hoping for Samuel to finish up at the workshop within the next hour

I am hearingthe hum of the computer, an occassional dog barking & the sweet sound of Carmen McCrae

Around the house there is a little brown mouse that I would like to catch

One of my favourite things people enjoying my cooking

A few plans for the rest of the week I am going to potter about for the next 5 days as I'm not back at work til tuesday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
I can't find the original location I found this image, but I'm quite certain it's by Nick Dewar

No comments: