Friday 8 May 2009

one more...

Yep, I bet you're getting sick of these... this one is different though. It's bigger for a start & the notebook is lined & well, that's pretty much it. It's a birthday present for a friend, I hope she likes its. I didn't have a matching ribbon to wrap around, so I painstakingly made some bias tape without a bias tape maker. I must remember to pick one up next time I'm at a crafty store. It was very fiddly & the iron got a little too close to my finger tips. But alls well that ends well.
I'm hosting a friend for a crafty afternoon tomorrow, I'm going to teach her a few bookbinding techniques. I haven't made anything with paper for a while, so it should be quite refreshing. I'll post the creations when we're done.
Hope you've had a lovely friday!

No comments: