Sunday 9 August 2009

weekend past...

This weekend has been quite good. I've spent alot of time in the garden digging vegie beds, weeding & pruning. The vegie seeds have been ordered from diggers & shall arrive in the mail soon. I'm very excited. Much time & deliberation has been spent on the couch infront of the fire, plotting the patch. Our chook shed is near completion, the boy has been diligently hammering away for the past few days. I think we'll get some girls by the end of the week, mmm fresh eggs.
The sun has been shining & there's that lovely feeling that spring is not too far away. I can't wait for summer up here, warm evenings & sips of wine with friends.
Being up on a hill, the sunsets are just awesome.

We've seen some good ones lately, here is saturday's.

1 comment:

global city condo said...

feels like the Hawaiian sunset, is spent my summer 2008 there with my family