Wednesday 25 November 2009

looking forwards...

Still up to the usual tricks over here, pottering about watching life meander by. There's an awful lot I'm looking forward to at the moment. So much, I've decided to write a list. Because that's what you do when you have a group with a common thread... well that's my justification anyway.
Looking forward to
:: beautiful friends visiting in a few weekends time, one who's belly is growing like mine ::
:: the ripening of fruits on our trees, apricots & cherries & pears & nectarines... oh my ::
:: our twenty week scan tomorrow afternoon, it's so wonderful to see it wriggling about ::
:: a trip up to melbourne next week to see an old friend visiting from NZ ::
:: my folks making the trip down to visit us over new year ::
:: sewing some quilts for the little one, choosing fabrics is the hardest part ::
:: my latest fishpond order to arrive, uncommon crochet & vintage knits for babies ::
What are you looking forward to at the moment?

cherries
apricots
pears

No comments: