Monday 13 December 2010

something to show...

I'm excited to say, that I've finally finished something! Really, I have..
These sweets below are the first listed in the Nest & Bindle store.

:: Honeybee Letterset ::
:: Hello's & Thank you's ::
& 3 different birthday card designs.
I'm currently working on some designs more suited to little girls, but I have a bit of creators block. All things boy are coming to me so easily. Maybe it's because of Huckle, I've just got boy stuff on the brain. Does anyone else get this problem? If so, how do you overcome it? We can't have the little ladies to feeling left out.
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Ours was spent in the big smoke (Melbourne), catching up with lots of friends & eating too much cheese. Aah, does such a thing exist? Cheese should definitely have it's own food group.
Have a great week!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hee hee to the cheese food group thing.
LOVE your goodies. Love! And from a girl living fully in girl land, I wouldn't worry too much about them, they are well catered for indeedy but there's really a boy shaped gap in the market which you have stepped into so neatly and filled beautifully.
I reckon your shop is gonna be a huge hit. X

Sophie said...

So simple but just gorgeus! Well done. Love it all! Nothing beats receiving a hand written letter! xo

Sue said...

Boys always seem to be left out and you seem to have found something great for them! Girls are much easier to buy for.

george said...

gorgeous! i just invested in some hellos and thankyous. they are supposed to be a pressie for somebody but i will no doubt keep them for myself!

Anonymous said...

I agree, there is a boy gap. Not a lot of great stuff, and you have to hunt high and low.
Love the cards!