Thursday 17 March 2011

my creative space...

Is action station this past week. The shop is being stocked with some sweet goodies.
Mr Marshall Sleepy Bye Bear is ready to head off on new adventures & achieve his dreams with someone special. You can find this charming fellow here & get to know him a little better.
I've also bound some gorgeous lined journals with vintage wallpaper. A perfect home for all your wisdoms & wonderings. They are 15 x 22 cm with 110 gsm Ivory paper, 112 sheets with grey lines. You can find them here.


I'm so happy to be in the studio regularly, it's fantastic. I'm making stuff! Woot!
These lovely ladies are all making stuff too, over here.

8 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

such sweet Teddies! I'm sure they'll be snapped up in no time xo

Kate said...

Hooray for having a bit of time out for crafting it up. I bet you feel like a new you.
I love the look of everything you've been making.
Have a wonderful Thursday afternoon. X

Maxabella said...

He's a charmer alright!! x

spectacularfairywren said...

i like his slender legs and arms, he's a very appealing shape

Yana said...

lovely teddy and that book with the bird on it is just awesome!!

Anne Butera said...

These are gorgeous!

Tania said...

Loving your choices of fabric and wallpaper.

Unknown said...

I adore all of your stuff but these journals are so beautiful! I also really like your colour inspirations- the fig ones are so gorgeous and rich. xo m.