Friday 1 April 2011

cranky pants...

This morning I started piecing together this quilt top... & then I ran out of cotton!
Now I'm a well behaved grown up, but if I wasn't... if I was a small child, who didn't know any better... I would have thrown the biggest tantrum. C-R-A-N-K-Y!
I'm loving this combination of fabrics & it's haphazard design. I really want to finish it.
Oh well, I now have a mission for the weekend. Let's see if I can enter a fabric store & leave with only cotton. No promises.
I know you'll all be placing bets on what I don't leave with. Please, please don't let me get too distracted that I forget the cotton!

Wish me luck & have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

OH I hate when that happens!! just happened to me last week.
I'm loving your quilt too. Can't wait to see it when it's done.xo
PS don't forget the cotton!

Andi said...

Quilt is looking great! Just look at the lovely fabrics to take away the crankies!!
Andi x

Megan said...

Ooh, a challenge! So hard to just go in for cotton isn't it. I do love that woodlands fabric too and the red spots and green checks go fabulously with it

Kristi said...

this is ridiculously cute.