Thursday 7 April 2011

my creative space...

It's all in my mind today. Umming & aahing as to what I shall make with my Umbrella Prints trimmings pack. I may or may not make it in time for the competition, but I just couldn't resist this little pack of treasure.
Tomorrow is studio day, so there should be something to show then. I have a list as long as my arm... if you've met me in person, you'd know how freakishly long this is! Ha ha. I don't get called Siamang for nothing.
If you'd like 50 sunflower seeds (grown & harvested by yours truly) to plant in your garden next spring, pop over here & let me know. I'm drawing four names tomorrow afternoon (friday).
Pop over to Koo's to get your crafty fix.

3 comments:

Anne Butera said...

That sounds like a fun competition! Your trimmings look great on the chair.

teddybearswednesday said...

I'm loving what you're doing with this chair already.
what a great sounding comp. Good luck xo

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh yay, i like you already, this chair patchwork seat will look fabulous!! Sunflowers, maybe when we have our farm, not wasting them on this Army rental garden, well i've used up every spare space on pumpkins right now, love Posie