Tuesday 9 September 2008

a sneak peek...

Here's a few books I made last week, they'll be for sale at rose st this saturday. So please come down and say hello. Pardon the photograph of the first ones, I had already packaged them so they don't get dirty... I wasn't really thinking about reflection. These ones are japanese bound & the cover's are photos taken by me. The insides are cartridge paper, perfect for drawing in or sticking stuff in.
The little ones below are what I call little look books. Small enough to carry around in your handbag & their concertina style is great for posting photos of your loved ones upon the pages.
So I'm a busy girl again this week, at least I'm getting over this damn virus flu thing.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

They look gorgeous Kitty. I hope the market goes well.

CurlyPops said...

They're so sweet. Hope they sell well at the market (I'm sure they will)....