Wednesday 22 October 2008

on my desk... on a wednesday...

Some of my latest reading materials. Oh yes! the latest frankie mag, so much inspiration within these pages. & my 1936 copy of cookery & household management. This was gifted to me for my birthday a few years back. If you ever need to know the many uses of vinegar, this book will tell all.
I discovered Organic gardener about a month ago & boy is it great. The boy & I are planning to live in the country within the next five years, so I've started researching self sufficient living. I can't wait to live the simple life; baking bread, tending to the garden, milking daisy the jersey cow... ok I'm sure you get the drift. This mag is a wonderful read & has interesting recipes & explores different styles of gardens & varieties of fruit & veg. I truly recommend it!
I haven't been around the blog much lately. Perhaps I just haven't had much to say, there's a first for everything. I think I've got the groove back on & I've got a few projects in the work. So maybe just maybe you'll see me round a little bit more in the future. It is blogtoberfest after all!

No comments: