Friday 27 February 2009

love fridays...

Very very tired today. But as the tinniegirl says... there is always something to love about friday.
The love today came from this purchase made at the Buttonmania sale in the nicholas building. I scooted in there before work this morning.
More love happened during work too. I was telling a table about the specials of the day, at the same time I was looking out the window across flinders st. Whilst discussing the mussel special, I exclaimed out loud that that was my bike & there was my man. The customers proceeded to look at me strangely & I'm sure they queried my rather loud outburst. But however, madness aside... it indeed was my man & my bike. He had come in to have some lunch & surprise me. It sure was a lovely surprise & it certainly helped me get through the rest of the day.
More love for the weekend too. Tomorrow is my ladies day, (I don't like being called a hen, so let's stick with ladies day) & I have no idea what is in store for me. I did tell my dear bridesmaids that there were to be no embarassing moments. I'm actually more worried what the boys will do to my dear Samuel. Oh well, fingers crossed.
Oh & I just forgot. Another reason for friday love... mixtape arrived in the mail & I just purchased the march country style too. So I look forward to some relaxing, couch lying, tea drinking moments with the two of them.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Have a great ladies today Kitty. I hope you have lots of fun!

Lois said...

Hi Kitty.
I hope you had a great ladies day.
Have you recovered from the festivities yet?
Have a great week.
Lois

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That sounds just fabulous. I hope your ladies day was decadent, opulent and totally self indulgent. You will have to fill us in soon.

Those buttons look gorgeous.

Betty Jo said...

Hey Kitty, What a rockin' thing for your bridesmaids to do.
I would love to see a pic.
Hope the Deer brings buckets of never ending love to your life :-)