Friday 15 January 2010

back in the kitchen...

It's so frustrating not having both arms to use, not being able to cook with ease has been a real drag. I was really starting to miss it. I pushed through this issue today with positive thoughts & a can do attitude & tried a bit of baking to entertain myself.
Owning a kitchen aid sure made light work of it. All I did was throw stuff in, turn it on & ooh la la... a muffin batter. The hardest thing was scooping it into the pans & getting it in & out of the oven.
I used a simple muffin recipe & added coconut & frozen berries.
The husband was impressed & I knew I had to get a photo in before he gobbled them all up.

1 comment:

Snooze said...

Photos just aren't enough ... I'm seriously needing a taste test now they look so good! LOL Yum, I'm feeling the need for some sugar love now.