Friday 29 January 2010

my week... part one...

Wow, where has the week gone? Looking back on it, I can't remember much that I have done. It certainly does feel like I've been busy, but I guess pregnancy brain leads to a lot of forget.
One thing I've been up to is organising the bubba's room. We've sorted ourselves out with some vintage furniture, decided on the layout & have picked out some fabrics to liven up the space. We'll have a colourful animal theme with mostly vintage fabrics.
This cute piece will be transformed into cushions.

The spotty piece below, will become paneling on the curtains.
& these two shall become a portable change mat, I'm just waiting on the cotton batting to arrive in the post.
There are so many more to show, but I'm still finding special projects for them all. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Beck said...

How fun! I love the whole setting up the baby's room time in pregnancy. It's so much part of also getting ready mentally for your new baby. My mum always took me shopping, for each baby, to buy new bedding and a couple of new outfits. I love that memory. The fabrics you are using all look so colourful & cute, lucky baby xo

teddybearswednesday said...

They are really cute fabrics, lucky baby!