Thursday 22 July 2010

my creative space...

Is an absolute mess! Please excuse my untidiness, but I thought honesty is the best policy.
I've been getting out there a few hours each day while the wee Huckle sleeps.
I'm so amazed at how much space I have, now I can fit heaps more crafty things in.
I've got a huge table for bookbinding, a bench for cutting fabric, a sewing desk & shelves to boot.
I'm also acquiring an old industrial singer from Samuel's grandma, because a) I have the space & b) I'll be able to sew leather & hessian & all sorts of heavy fabrics. Very happy.
There is one small thing that I'm not entirely happy with. Since having lots more shelving for my fabric storage... my fabric stash looks terribly small! This is one thing that I'll definitely have to remedy.
Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be able to show you something creative made in my creative space. Wouldn't that be good.
You know where to go for more great spaces...

1 comment:

Christina Lowry said...

It's coming together great. Love that print drawer on the wall too. There will be no stopping you once it is all set up and there's a play pen in there. :)