Sunday 7 November 2010

sundays are for...

Taking drives through the countryside.
Giving way to cute pedestrians.
Seeing other families out & about.
Discovering an old workshop with a 1953 AEC bus. Definitely something up our alley & perhaps my uncle Warwick's too.
Going to a local market, eating roti & dahl, finding lots of treasures & chatting to a lovely old Austrian man who is all about cooking the perfect strudel & collecting old records.
Then coming home to a cup of tea & a couple of choc almond biscuits.
I've got some treasures to share, but I'm too pooped. I'll be sure to post them in the week.
I hope your sunday was just as lovely.

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Sounds like the PERFECT Sunday to me!!!
xo

Angela said...

Hello lovely!! What an amazing day you have had, it sounds and looks beautiful.

Hope Mumma, Pappa and baby bear are all doing well.
xx

captain kk said...

that first photo is so adorable! ..and that bus would be quite the project!

Little Paper Trees said...

pure perfection...