Wednesday 13 April 2011

a website for n&b...

I've been working myself up to building a website... & then I chickened out. Instead I built a blog that kinda looks like a website. One day I'll have a proper, grown up website.
It's still a work in progress, so please bear with me while I iron out some creases & maybe even write something in the "about" page.
You can get there via the button on the right.
If you pop over, I'd love to hear your thoughts. If there's something you think is missing, or if there's it's completely naff, let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

I'm offline for the next week, as my internet is fixed yet again. Three modems in five months! 
I've scheduled in a few posts to keep things running.

Have a happy week-end & weekend!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It's lovely Kitty - easy to navigate and very pretty too!

Kristi said...

it looks lovely, and i am loving that sleepy bear.

Gaby said...

I think it looks really cute! I especially love your banner. I also need to get myself a couple of websites, but the thought is so daunting that i just put it off.

p.s. Thanks SO much for your comment on my vegetarian post. I know how you feel since I've worked in restaurants ever since I was a teenager, and I've always loved meat too. So for me it's actually really difficult to give it up, which is why i'm taking baby steps. I think what you said is right though - i do need to put more effort into learning more, and then i'm sure it'll come together more easily. xx

teddybearswednesday said...

looks super Kitty, and like the others said, easy to find your way around.
YAY!
But I'll miss you, xo