Wednesday 10 August 2011

wednesday colour...

A little colour to brighten your week.
Terribly sorry for rehashing an image from Saturday past, but how lovely is this rose. Sadly it fell away, as roses do. Lucky for me (& you too) I can now look at it as I please, regardless of the season.
Did you know this is my 699th post?!?! I feel a bit like a sitting duck, afraid to move over to 700. Gosh it's almost been 4 years too. I'm so happy to have started this blog. It's the best diary I've ever kept, one that I've actually kept up to date. With pictures & all. Hurrah!
Perhaps I'll do a celebratory post... but then again I may totally forget, or be too distracted. I'm a mother with a Huckle. I'm a very busy (said with a quite matter-of-fact tone & a cheeky glint in my eye). 
I shall leave it to the universe to decide. Sir Universe, you have precisely 24 hours to make my mind up for me, don't dilly dally. 
Til tomorrow... 

3 comments:

Gaby said...

Beautiful shot. Looking forward to your 700th post! x

Cat said...

It is such a beautiful rose and the detail of the water droplets I love how you've captured that moment. Love those colours too. Congratulations on post 699! xo

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Ha ha, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Happy 699th post.