Wednesday 15 February 2012

belly...

27 weeks. Feeling a tad lopsided (or lopfronted, as I like to say). 
A lady in the bakery today told me I was going to have a monster. Thanks lady in the bakery. For your information, it won't be a monster. It will be a baby. I managed to birth Huckle naturally at 8 pound 15 ounces, I shan't be scared into this monster talk you speak of.
Samuel tells me I'm not allowed to run, or make any movement faster than a walk. After what happened when I was six months pregnant with Huckle (badly broken collar bone (still broken) & a shoulder blade fractured in 2 places), I guess he has reason to be worried.
So all is well and apart from a few minor niggles, everything is coming along swimmingly. Three more months to go until we meet our sweet bubba. Very exciting.
What exciting things are happening in your neck of the woods? I know one dear lady who is very excited about her exhibition opening this friday night! I'm trying desperately to figure out a way to be there.

3 comments:

Susan said...

you're looking awesome! I can't believe you can look that good in short shorts at 27 weeks pregnant - seriously impressive!! Agree with Samuel - avoiding the running is probably wise at this stage. Hope you enjoy the last three months!

Jodie said...

Gee, that huckle looks so big and grownup...and you look gorgeous.

teddybearswednesday said...

Kitty you look absolutely gorgeous!! Major Reh ROwl!!
I would soooo love you to be there Friday night but I really do understand if its going to be too hard.
we can always catch up another time when you already down in melbs xo