Monday 24 September 2012

right now...


I am...
:: dreaming of sunny days, of barefeet and barbeques, cold drinks and warm nights.
:: grateful that while we don't have our own patch, we're able to buy super fresh produce from a local farm.
:: keeping my boys nourished with delicious homemade food. (and me too for that matter)
:: feeling loved by the husband who makes me posies on our walks about the countryside.
:: munching the last of the locally grown pink ladies.
:: breathing myself through the trials of toddlerhood
:: hoping to catch up with my mates again soon, I miss them
:: driving my viking battleship (volvo) through rolling green hills while the smalls nap
:: enjoying the peace and scenery while they nap
:: thinking of the future
:: taking the small steps that will eventually become the big steps to where we want to be in life
:: knowing that although life is overwhelming at times... it's all good
:: glad I can get away with point form blog posts, sentences aren't my strong point right now

What's happening in your world right now?
Have a lovely week, won't you.

No comments: